Kochi University of Technology ( 高 知 工科 大学 ) is a state-type higher education institution that has been active in research and academic work since the beginning of the distant 1997 in Japan. Now Kochi University of Technology with its main university building, the library is located on the campus in Kochi.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Many independent university rankings place Kochi University of Technology in Japan’s top 100 universities. The university is consistently well-positioned, without leaving the top 100 best universities in Japan.
While studying at this university, students have access to a large scientific library. An important advantage in choosing this higher institution is due to the fact that Kochi University of Technology has a modern hostel, a well-developed sports infrastructure and an excellent park for walking and outdoor activities.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.