Khazar University is a non-profit higher education institution with a private form of ownership. Khazar University is located in the capital of Azerbaijan - in the city of Baku. The foundation of this educational institution dates back to 1991.
Khazar University is the undisputed leader of the national academic ranking. In a university with such indicators, there is always high competition for applicants who dream of studying at this university.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
This school is quite small. Within its walls, only 2,300 students in different directions simultaneously gain knowledge. Many applications come from foreign applicants - there are about 14% of them at the Khazar University. Educational services are provided by specialists from different countries; in total, 209 teachers work in the institution. Some students may participate in international exchange programs. All the details about the life of Khazar University are available on the websites of the communities associated with the official website.
The infrastructure of the institution includes an academic library that provides students with scientific literature and collections of periodicals. Students of the university note the comfort of living in the dormitories and the presence of an extensive entertainment base.
The membership of the university in the group EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY ASSOCIATION once again underlines the prestige of obtaining knowledge at Khazar University.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.