Jiangxi University of Finance & Economics (abbreviated as JUFE) is an educational institution of the People’s Republic of China that has been active in scientific and educational activities since the distant 1923. The main building is located in Nanchang is the main building of the school.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This Chinese university occupies the best positions with an ingenious constancy, entering the TOP-130 of the best Chinese educational institutions.
This is a fairly large-scale educational institution. After all, approximately 24,000 people are here at the same time every year. At the same time, not only local residents, visitors from all over China, but also from other countries on the same conditions always apply for places at the university.
All conditions have been created for students: there is a large library and a modern hostel, not far from the university there is also a large sports ground with various sports facilities.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.