Istanbul Bilgi University
Description of Istanbul Bilgi University
Istanbul Bilgi University (abbreviated as BILGI ) is the highest private educational institution in Turkey, which has been active in academic work since the beginning of 1996. Currently, BILGI University is located with its main building and campus in the city of Istanbul.
Considering a medium-sized higher education institution, this institution of higher education in Turkey educates about 14,000 students annually. In addition, about 900 teachers of the highest category work at Istanbul Bilgi University. Students take an active part in various international exchange programs.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Istanbul Bilgi University
This is a higher educational institution, which with an enviable regularity defends its right is listed in the list of TOP-40 universities of the country.
Facilities and equipment at Istanbul Bilgi University
Students open access to a large library of the university. Also, students can always count on affordable housing in a university dormitory. Turkish University is considered to be an active participant in various associations and groups, including such as: European University Association (EUA), Laureate International Universities, United Nations Global Compact (UNGC), and the Principles for Responsible Business Education (PRME) and The Magna Charta Observatory of Fundamental University Values and Rights.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The admission of students at the beginning of each school year is carried out by a special admissions committee, which makes a decision based on the past academic performance of each applicant. Also taken into account are the results of entrance exams. Both local residents and visitors from all over the country and from other parts of the globe can enter the university. Each academic year, the university divides, like most universities in Turkey, into classical semesters.
Tuition fees at Istanbul Bilgi University
Despite the simple fact that a university is considered an institution of a private type, students can always count on monetary assistance. it is about paying scholarships to successful and most diligent students. The University of Turkey offers students a choice of 0- study full-time or remotely.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Istanbul Bilgi University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.