Istanbul Bilgi University (abbreviated as BILGI ) is the highest private educational institution in Turkey, which has been active in academic work since the beginning of 1996. Currently, BILGI University is located with its main building and campus in the city of Istanbul.
Considering a medium-sized higher education institution, this institution of higher education in Turkey educates about 14,000 students annually. In addition, about 900 teachers of the highest category work at Istanbul Bilgi University. Students take an active part in various international exchange programs.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
This is a higher educational institution, which with an enviable regularity defends its right is listed in the list of TOP-40 universities of the country.
Students open access to a large library of the university. Also, students can always count on affordable housing in a university dormitory. Turkish University is considered to be an active participant in various associations and groups, including such as: European University Association (EUA), Laureate International Universities, United Nations Global Compact (UNGC), and the Principles for Responsible Business Education (PRME) and The Magna Charta Observatory of Fundamental University Values and Rights.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.