International Medical School of Kyrgyzstan
Description of International Medical School of Kyrgyzstan
- Established: 2003
- Type: State Higher Educational Institution
- Location: Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
- Language of instruction: English.
The International School of Medicine (ISM) was established in 2003 as a structural unit of the International University of Kyrgyzstan (IUK). The main one for creating ISM was the strategy of reforming the educational system of Kyrgyzstan and increasing the competitiveness of domestic universities, as a result of which the main focus of the administration and the teaching staff of the educational institution was aimed at creating a modern, dynamic university that can provide high quality training and has competitive potential in the medical education.
The cost of training is established annually and is indicated in each case in an agreement with a student or with an official representative.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in International Medical School of Kyrgyzstan
- ISM is in the top 20 of the best universities in the country, ranking 17th in the ranking
- The University collaborates with many leading international organizations: the World Health Organization (WHO), the International Association for Medical Education, the Foundation for the Promotion of Medical Education and Science (FAIMER)
- The educational institution implements 14 research projects.
Facilities and equipment at International Medical School of Kyrgyzstan
The main ISM campus is located in the capital of Kyrgyzstan - Bishkek. The material and technical base of the university includes:
- The library
- Laboratory of Biochemistry and Physiology
- Educational Research Bacteriological Laboratory
- Environmental Health Laboratory.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For admission you must provide:
- Filled in application form
- Certificate of completion of secondary education
- Relevant ratings (depending on country of origin)
- Passport with an appropriate entry visa
- Medical certificate (Form 086)
- 10 photos (3x4).
In addition to the basic requirements, the university has a set of specific rules for each country.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about International Medical School of Kyrgyzstan
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.