Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University (KRSU) was founded in 1993 and is the highest state educational institution of Kyrgyzstan. The university implements educational programs at all levels of training, actively interacts with scientific communities, companies and authorities in the interests of the development of the state and society.
Bachelor's programs are implemented in the following areas:
Specialty programs are implemented in the following areas:
KRSU master's programs are implemented in the following areas:
The university offers residency programs in the following areas:
Postgraduate programs are implemented in the following areas:
Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University is located in the capital of Kyrgyzstan - Bishkek. The material and technical base of the university includes:
The university has a two-semester academic year.
To enter KRSU you need:
For admission to graduate school you need:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.