Asian Medical Institute
Description of Asian Medical Institute
- Founded: 2004
- Location: Kant, Kyrgyzstan
- Number of students: more than 1800
- Rating in the country: 14
- Language of instruction: English.
Asian medical institute is a higher educational institution of Kyrgyzstan. In total, the university has 3 licenses for higher professional education: general medicine 5 years, general medicine 6 years and a dentistry program (5 years).
The university’s teaching staff includes about 100 qualified specialists, and the Asian Medical Institute regularly participates in international student exchange programs.
University curricula are of particular quality, as they are based on modern sources of information, a good technical base and are taught by professionals. Students constantly apply their knowledge in practice in the hospitals of Kant and Bishkek.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Asian Medical Institute
Accommodation, meals, prices
University students can live in a dormitory on campus or rent their own housing.
Facilities and equipment at Asian Medical Institute
The university has its own library. Students have at their disposal modern technology and everything necessary for training. The university management regularly updates all the equipment of the university.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year at the university is divided into 2 academic semesters.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For admission to the university, applicants must provide a certificate of secondary general education (for admission to undergraduate studies) or a diploma of higher education (for admission to magistracy). In addition, entrance exams in biology, chemistry and foreign languages are required.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Asian Medical Institute
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.