The university was founded in 1933: today it is the only institution in the country that produces personnel in the field of agriculture and conducts research activities. The title "national" was awarded to the university in 2009. In addition to the implementation of undergraduate and graduate study programs, the university provides retraining of the scientific and pedagogical staff in the agricultural and technical sectors.
Today, on the basis of the Kyrgyz National Agrarian University, training is carried out at 7 faculties, 4 colleges, a lyceum, and educational institutions and research institutes function.
A major role at the university is given to teaching foreign languages: students of the budget form of study from 1 to 4 courses without fail attend additional classes in English, for an additional fee it is possible to study German or Chinese. After graduation, along with a diploma, the student receives a certificate of proficiency in a foreign language.
At the Kyrgyz Agrarian University, you can get education in the following areas:
The forces of students and teaching staff are:
The university has all the necessary technical equipment to carry out research activities.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.