American University of Central Asia (AUCA) is an international educational community that provides students with quality higher education by American standards. The international status of higher education allows you to invite teachers from around the world: France, USA, Italy, Germany, Norway, Canada, Russia and others.
The university has the necessary accreditation and provides education in the field of humanities thanks to a partnership with Bard College in America. University graduates receive two diplomas in their hands - Kyrgyz and American.
The curriculum of the university offers its students several educational stages:
“Academy of the new generation” - an annual program of preparation for study at the university. The educational program includes improving knowledge in such disciplines as English, mathematics, and Russian language courses. Along with the training, various clubs, classes, language courses, trainings, seminars, lectures, games and other activities are offered for the course participants.
AUCA University offers foreign students 14 specialties for a bachelor's degree:
To obtain a master's degree at AUCA University, 9 master's courses are offered:
AUCA University provides a hostel that is modern and safe for foreign students. The hostel is located in the city of Bishkek, in Microdistrict No. 6, from where a few minutes drive to entertainment centers, city medical centers and the new university campus.
The hostel has everything necessary for comfortable accommodation: cozy rooms (2-4 people), a common living room, laundry room, kitchen, computer room, courtyard with horizontal bars for sports, wireless Internet.
A rich extracurricular activity is organized for students at the American University of Central Asia, the implementation of which is carried out by several structures:
AUCA University has the status of an international educational institution, therefore it has excellent facilities:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.