Ilia Chavchavadze State University (Ilia State University) was founded in 2006 in Georgia. The university was the result of the merger of two other higher schools: the University of Western Languages and Culture named after Ilya Chavchavadze and the Pedagogical University named after Sulkhan Saba. Then, in 2007, the Georgian Academy of Physical Education and Sports was added to the new university, and since 2010 the institution has the title by which Ilya State University is known today.
Despite its young age, over the years the university has achieved significant success:
The structure of Ilia State University includes four faculties:
To receive high-quality higher education, they offer 50 bachelor's programs and more than 40 master's programs.
There are several undergraduate programs available for international students at Ilya Georgian University:
At Ilia State University, foreign students can earn a master's degree in the following specialties:
During the studies, the university offers rental housing for foreign students: these are apartments or houses located in the central and prosperous areas of Tbilisi. All residential buildings are within walking distance of the university training campus. The apartments and houses have everything necessary for living: separate rooms, furniture, kitchen, lounge, household appliances, wireless Internet and territory security. Cost of living - from 200 to 400 $ per month.
The university administration pays attention to the diverse development of students, so here they have all the conditions for playing sports, creativity and other activities. Extracurricular activities include participation in various clubs, sections and university events at various levels.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.