American University for Humanities (AUH)
Description of American University for Humanities (AUH)
- Founded: 1995
- Location: Tbilisi, Georgia
- Number of students: up to 500 people
- Rating in Georgia: 37.
American University for Humanities (AUH), American University of the Humanities, founded in 1995, is located in a suburb of Tbilisi. Despite its prestigious status and international level, AUH University itself is small - only 250-500 students study here. According to various ratings, American University for Humanities invariably enters the top 40 best universities in Georgia.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in American University for Humanities (AUH)
Accommodation, meals, prices
AUH students live in a comfortable residence on campus. Young people can eat in the dining room, or in cafes and other catering points operating in the territory and in the city.
Facilities and equipment at American University for Humanities (AUH)
The territory of the AUH campus in Tbilisi is located in a rural area near the city and is well equipped: the infrastructure includes educational buildings, sports grounds, a residence for students, a library, a dining room, a first-aid post.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year is divided into 2 semesters. Tuition does not include such expense items as accommodation, meals, transportation costs and personal entertainment of the student. Also, foreign students should not forget about obtaining insurance, visas and buying a ticket to and from Georgia
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For the selection of students, several criteria are taken into account, one of which remains the academic performance of the candidate. For admission, you must have a secondary education or a diploma of higher education for the master's department. Also, a prerequisite for teaching foreign students will be knowledge of the language (a language certificate is included in the list of documents).
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about American University for Humanities (AUH)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.