Caucasus International University (CIU) was founded in 1995 and has the status of a private commercial higher educational institution of Georgia. CIU is among the top 30 best universities in the country, being in 27th place of the national ranking.
The university implements a bachelor's program of business amnesty, which allows the graduate to acquire skills in the field of production process management, taking into account the global dynamics and business development trends.
The master's program of the university is designed to improve business administration skills and obtain an MBA. In addition, CIU provides training for doctors (MD) and dentists (DDM).
The doctoral programs of the university allow you to deeply study the areas of law, politics and business administration. According to CIU policy, only a local citizen can get a doctorate at a university.
The cost of living in Tbilisi is $ 254 -539 $ / month.
The university campus is located in the capital of Georgia - Tbilisi. The material and technical base of CIU includes:
The academic year at the university is divided into two semesters.
To enter the university you need:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.