Description of Hubei University
Hubei University is a state type educational institution in the People's Republic of China, which has been active in scientific activities since the distant 1931. Now the main building of the university is located in the city of Wuhan.
We are talking about the institution, which from year to year consistently occupies the best positions among the TOP-80 educational institutions of the People's Republic of China, as well as among the TOP-5 percent of universities around the globe.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Hubei University
Facilities and equipment at Hubei University
This is a medium-sized institution, which can accommodate at the same time about 20,000 students. At the same time, visitors and local residents can also apply for places at the university.
Students have at their disposal a huge library and a comfortable student hostel.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Enrollment at Hubei University is based on data from previous performance and exams. Each academic year is a clear division into two classical semesters. The university is considered a state, so all students can always count on receiving scholarships on the condition of good academic performance.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Hubei University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.