Hubei Normal University
Description of Hubei Normal University
Hubei Normal University ( HBNU for short) or 湖北 师范 学院 - This is a state type institution of higher education that has been active in scientific and academic activities in the People’s Republic of China since the beginning of the distant 1973. Currently, HBNU University is well located in the city of Huanshah.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Hubei Normal University
It is a question of a higher educational institution of the People's Republic of China, which with enviable stability from year to year is included in the list of the best in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Hubei Normal University
This Chinese University is among the medium in scale, as there are about 9,000 people a year in the course. At the same time, students can, if they wish, submit applications for participation in one of the international exchange programs.
Infrastructure Hubei Normal University
Students have a large scientific library. An important advantage in choosing the university - Hubei Normal University has a well-developed sports infrastructure, and also provides all visitors with affordable housing in the hostel.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Hubei Normal University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.