Elite high schools near London and in the suburbs of London
The most popular among foreign students are prestigious schools located in the very center of London or near the British capital. It is in London that social and cultural life dynamically flows and develops. In addition, the main attractions and historical monuments are located in the British capital.
Near London, a foreign student will be able to choose the best educational option among many leading schools. In particular, preparatory schools, colleges of the 6th form, educational institutions practicing a separate education format are successfully functioning. If the student’s parents permanently live in the UK, then you should choose a full-time education. Regardless of your choice, a high level of student safety is guaranteed in any case.
The procedure for selecting leading secondary schools in the suburbs of London for foreign students
A large number of prestigious public and private schools are located and successfully operate in the British capital and its suburbs. Directly foreign students make a choice in favor of elite high schools located near London, and within whose walls a joint educational format is practiced.
Foreign students from the age of 7 to 16 are admitted to study at a predominantly number of elite private boarding schools. Schoolchildren are required to study in the framework of educational programs for primary and secondary classes, as well as the GCSE course, General Certificate of Secondary Education, which is a 2-year program, at the end of which a transition to Sixth Form is provided. As an alternative, the passage of academic courses aimed at high school students from 16 to 18 years can be offered. In the framework of such courses, effective pre-university education is conducted, in particular, these are A-level, International Baccalaureate (IB) programs.
Below is the standard package of documents that a foreign student needs to prepare for successful admission to top schools near London:
- Completed form
- Copy of your passport and photo
- School report card grades for the last 2-3 years
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation from a teacher in English and mathematics, as well as from a class teacher
- If available, it is worth providing documents that demonstrate the achievement of high results in various fields.
The main advantages of elite secondary education in the best schools in the suburbs of London
- Teaching in leading schools near London is conducted in English, thereby allowing significantly improving the level of knowledge of a foreign language, as well as immersing yourself in a new linguistic and cultural environment.
- High level of quality educational services. So, prestigious British schools hold top positions in international rankins of the best educational institutions. In addition, upon completion of education, graduates freely become students of elite universities in the UK and continue to receive excellent career prospects.
- Truly endless opportunities to visit a variety of museums, galleries, theaters, and musicals.
- Close proximity to business London. City creates excellent opportunities for building a promising career.
- High level of student safety.
- It is on the territory of the British capital that the ranking and elite universities of Great Britain are located.
TOP-3 best schools near London - a brief summary of educational institutions
- Sevenoaks School - Located in Kent
An elite private boarding school practices a joint teaching format, the year of foundation of which is 1432. It is worth noting that this school is very popular among foreign students, which, in turn, creates a big competition for places. As for accommodation issues, students live on a full board basis. Attention foreign students are invited to undergo 2 educational programs, namely IB and GCSE. Tuition for a semester starts from 11,493 £, completing an international undergraduate program costs more, amounting to 12,468 £.
The British school has created all the necessary conditions for the active spending of free time by students, in particular, a modern scientific center, a swimming pool, a sports hall, and a center for dramatic art are open, which will be especially interesting for creative people.
- Stowe School - Located in Buckinghamshire
It enjoys widespread prestige among foreign students. This school aims at the effective academic preparation of foreign and local applicants for successful enrollment in top universities in the UK, namely Cambridge and Oxford. To become a student of this elite British private school, you need to have excellent academic performance, as well as speak English at a level not lower than B2. The most diverse creative studios and sports sections are successfully operating to organize fascinating leisure for schoolchildren. Each student will be able to pick up something interesting for himself.
With regard to the issue of residence of foreign students, they are located in 12 comfortable residences. High school students are accommodated in comfortable rooms for 2-4 children. Tuition per semester averages 11,100 £.
In the framework of teaching, attention is paid to the qualitative study of foreign languages, mathematics, information technology. Students study on a full board basis. The organization of diverse sports sections and creative circles ensures the harmonious and comprehensive development of foreign students. In addition, students are offered free access to modern tennis courts, an indoor pool, stables, as well as a dance floor.