Hengyang Normal University (abbreviated HYNU ) or 衡阳 师范 学院 - This is the educational institution of the People’s Republic of China, which opened its doors for future graduates for the first time back in 1904. To date, this Chinese university has at its disposal a small campus in the city of Xenyang.
We are talking about an average in scale higher education institution, which every year trains about 15,000 people. At the same time, not only immigrants from China can get a higher education here, but also visitors from different countries of the entire globe.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Hengyang Normal University has been holding top positions in the ranking of 5 percent of the best universities in the world with an enviable stability over the past few years.
The university infrastructure presupposes the existence of a large scientific library, access to which is open to the teaching staff and students. The higher educational institution itself provides students with a well-developed infrastructure on the campus for leisure and active sports.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.