Henan University of Technology (HUT for short) or 河南工 业大学 - this educational institution of higher type of state, which conducts active research and academic activities from the beginning of 1956 in the People's Republic of China. Currently, the HUT University has at its disposal a small student campus in Zhengzhou.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
This institution of higher education in China over the past few years has not left the list of the best in the country.
The infrastructure of this higher educational institution of China assumes the presence of a large scientific library. The university also provides students with places in the student dormitory. An important advantage of the institution is also due to the fact that Henan University of Technology has an excellent sports infrastructure.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.