University of Health Sciences
Description of University of Health Sciences
- Founded: 1940
- Location: Gollabuk Do, South Korea
- Language of instruction: Korean
- Rating in Korea: 280.
Health science university is a higher education institution in South Korea with high-quality and effective educational programs. Here is a wide selection of courses related to medicine, art, tourism. Teaching is carried out by experienced professionals, many of whom are professors and candidates of science.
The main mission of the university is to ensure that each student receives the maximum knowledge relevant for the modern labor market. Here, care and attention is paid to everyone: for the leadership of the university it is important that students are comfortable and convenient to receive education here.
In total, the university has 17 faculties related to medicine and 5 specialized faculties. The university conducts research in various fields, has a good international status, enjoys success with employers - after receiving a diploma, you can get a job in large clinics and other organizations for a position corresponding to your specialization.
Students studying in medical specialties practice in modern clinics in Korea.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in University of Health Sciences
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students can live on campus in a comfortable hostel, there is the possibility of renting a separate room or apartment:
- A room on the outskirts of the city costs about $ 260 per month, in the city center - from $ 395 per month
- A one-room apartment costs from $ 296 per month on the outskirts, in the city center - from $ 442 per month.
Students can eat in a cafe located on the territory of the university: per month, food will cost from $ 300.
Activities University of Health Sciences
Student life at the Health science university is quite eventful: in extracurricular time, students participate in various creative activities, developing their talents and personal qualities.
Facilities and equipment at University of Health Sciences
The university management makes sure that each student has ideal conditions for study: in classrooms and classrooms there is everything necessary for this. The university has research centers, gyms and special training mannequins, a library, and a computer class.
Admission dates and extra charges
Education at Health science university is divided into semesters. Additional costs associated with transportation, communications, leisure activities, will range from $ 150 per month.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enter the university you will need to pass entrance exams and provide a full package of documents: an application, certificate or diploma from a previous place of study, photographs.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about University of Health Sciences
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.