Jeju National University
Description of Jeju National University
Jeju National University ( 제주 대학교 ) is an educational institution of the state type that has been active in scientific and academic work in South Korea since the beginning of the distant 1952. As you know, Jeju National University is located within the boundaries of the small city of Jeju.
Considered to be a medium-sized university, Jeju National University each year accommodates about 14,000 people. Both local residents and visitors from different countries of the entire globe can enter here. The university offers teachers and students to take an active part in international academic exchange programs between universities.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Jeju National University
Jeju National University regularly ranks high in the national ranking of South Korea. Jeju National University is one of the most famous and prestigious universities on the planet, one of the top 5% in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Jeju National University
The university has at its disposal a large scientific library. Among other things, the institution provides all visitors with housing in a hostel. There are on the campus and conveniently equipped sports fields, places for active recreation and playgrounds for walks.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
A special admissions university commission holds a special set of freshmen. At the same time, the general academic results on the performance of each individual applicant are taken into account. Also, experts make their decision based on the results of the entrance exams. Each academic year can be divided into traditional semesters in the amount of two parts.
Tuition at Jeju National University
Education university leads for a fee. In this case, each student can expect to receive scholarships. For each semester, students pay about 2500 US dollars. Even with a small tuition fee, the university offers students financial support. Applicants can initially choose for themselves, among other things, the system of education - distance or full-time. Jeju National University offers to find out more detailed information about study programs, admission conditions, tuition fees through the official website (portal address http://www.jejunu.ac.kr ), as well as through the institution's pages in the most popular social networks.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Jeju National University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.