Ajou University has a reputation as one of the most sought-after South Korean institutions of higher education. At the same time, Ajou University is a state-owned university, which opened its doors to the first students in 1973. All major academic buildings are located in the city of Suwon.
High-quality teaching and excellent graduate training Ajou University has allowed the university to firmly establish itself in the 5% range of the world's best educational institutions. As for the national ranking, where there is a very big competition among excellent universities, here and here Ajou University constantly occupies a leading position.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
For the Asian region, the school is small. At the same time, within the walls of the university, theoretical disciplines are taught and practical skills are acquired by approximately 12,000 students. Quite a lot of foreign nationals apply to the admissions office of Ajou University (their share among students is about 3%). The teaching staff includes 1,300 specialists. A certain part of them are teachers with scientific degrees invited to work from other countries. Existing student exchange programs are in demand among South Korean youth. Detailed information about these programs, as well as other information about the university can be found in the social networks associated with Ajou University.Substantial assistance to students in obtaining knowledge provides a powerful scientific library with all the necessary resources. Hostels have excellent conditions and are provided for everyone.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.