The Solbridge International School of Business Woosong University is one of the most prestigious business schools in Korea, offering world-class education for students from different countries. Teachers (all of them are doctors of science) from leading universities of the world help the entrepreneurial elite of the Asia-Pacific region to form, and the best applicants and students receive cash grants for training. All classes are conducted in English. The main goal of the training is to develop students' fundamental knowledge of the global economy, combined with the acquisition of business building skills in specific regions of the world.
Features of the program:
Subjects available for study in the undergraduate program:
Subjects that are studied:
Important information about the program:
The list of courses studied:
Features of accommodation and meals in the business school Solbridge International School of Business Woosong University:
On campus, all opportunities are created to lead an active student life:
On the basis of the business school there are a variety of student clubs:
There is also a Career Center, where they organize:
On campus business schools are:
The academic year consists of trimesters:
The total cost of training at the Solbridge International School of Business Woosong University varies from $ 13056 to $ 27,576 for 1 academic year and depends on the program chosen.
It is important to consider also the additional costs:
The following documents must be submitted for enrollment in the Solbridge International School of Business Woosong University:
Also, be sure to have an interview via Skype in English.
Applicants with high academic knowledge and high IELTS scores can receive a discount when paying:
Features of receiving a discount (grant):
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.