Hanoi University of Pharmacy (HUP) was founded in 1902 and is the highest public educational institution in Vietnam. It is considered to be the country's unique pharmaceutical university with a history of more than 100 years.
Over the past 53 years of its development, HUP has confirmed its important position in the training of pharmaceutical personnel in the field of healthcare and is a reliable training center of the Ministry of Education and Training.
Specialized training programs in the field of pharmaceutical science are implemented in the following specializations:
Educational programs in the field of pharmaceutical science are implemented in the following specializations:
The university offers master's programs in pharmaceutical science with the following specializations:
The university offers doctoral programs in pharmaceutical science with the following specializations:
The institution provides a hostel to its students.
The university is located in the capital of Vietnam - Hanoi. The material and technical base of the university includes:
HUP has a two-semester school year:
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.