Hanoi University of Mining and Geology (HUMG) was founded in 1966 on the basis of the Mining and Geological Department of the University of Hanoi and is the highest state educational institution in Vietnam.
HUMG is constantly expanding international cooperation in the field of higher and postgraduate education, scientific research, the provision of advisory services, cooperation with prestigious regional and world universities, offering international educational programs based on high-quality advanced study programs in 9 faculties:
The university offers educational programs in the following areas:
HUMG offers graduate programs in the following areas:
HUMG doctoral programs are implemented in the following areas:
HUMG provides its students with the opportunity to live in a dormitory.
The main campus of the institution is located in the capital of Vietnam - Hanoi. Other campuses are located in Quang Ning (the heart of the coal industry), Vung Tau (the oil city in the south) and Da Nang.
HUMG logistics includes:
The cost of living in Hanoi = $ 367 - 655 $ / month.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.