Gujarat Technological University (International Innovation University)
Description of Gujarat Technological University (International Innovation University)
- Location: Ahmadabat, India
- Year of foundation: 2007
- Language of instruction: Hindi, English
- Number of students: more than 4 000 000 in all colleges
- Type of eduaction: mixed.
Gujarat Technological University (GTU) is a leading innovative state university, uniting 486 colleges.
Students, whose number exceeds the mark of 4 million people, are trained in bachelor's, master's, doctoral programs in the fields of engineering, architecture, management, pharmaceuticals, computer science.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Gujarat Technological University (International Innovation University)
Activities Gujarat Technological University (International Innovation University)
Thanks to the Innovation Council, GTU holds seminars on learning, social, entrepreneurship, design thinking. In cooperation with a local startup platform, the Crowdfunding Initiator program was opened, aimed at promoting student ideas. The program provides the participants who won the qualifying stage with scientific supervisors and funding.
Sports sections at the university, in which tournaments are regularly held:
- Rock climbing
The general Spartakiad, held annually, is called "Spirit".
In addition to sports competitions, GTU organizes youth festivals, debate competitions.
- Large territorial coverage gives the population of India a chance to receive a quality education
- Accreditation of programs.
Facilities and equipment at Gujarat Technological University (International Innovation University)
More than four hundred colleges within the GTU are located throughout the state of Gujarat in five zones: Ahmedabad, Gadinagar, Vallabh Vidyanagar, Rajkot, Surat.
The University Innovation Council has created a large IP Clinic building where students can patent their innovative projects.
Admission dates and extra charges
The number of study days per year depends on the program. There are two semesters a year: even and odd. A couple of weeks of vacation are held throughout the year, the longest of them - in the summer. You can study at the full-time department or in an online format.
- Accommodation, meals
- Medical care
- Consumables for studies.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enter the GTU, you should register on the official website to clarify the current information.
The general requirements for applicants are to provide:
- Personal documents (passport, visa, medical insurance, etc.)
- Diploma of the previous stage of education, transcripts of completed courses.
Scholarships Gujarat Technological University (International Innovation University)
Scholarships for academically successful and enterprising students are paid through grants from colleges, charitable foundations, and university savings. Grants pay out awards for 1-3 years, the amount ranges from 174 to 300,000€.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Gujarat Technological University (International Innovation University)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.