Fujian Normal University (abbreviated as FNU) or 福建 学 大学 is an educational institution of the People's Republic of China, which first opened its doors to prospective graduates back in 1907. Currently, the main building of the university is located in Fuzhou city.
It is about a university, which is quite large, since about 34,000 people successfully take courses here every year. In addition to local residents, foreign students can also enter universities.
Find information on the educational program on the official site of an educational institution.
This higher education institution in China is ranked among the best universities internationally every year.
Fujian Normal University students have access to a large scientific library. We must not forget that the campus has a hostel and modern sports infrastructure.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.