* Foshan University
Description of Foshan University
Foshan University (佛山科学技术学院 ) - is the highest educational institution which conducts active research and academic work in the People's Republic of China since the beginning of the distant 1995. Now Foshan University with its main building and campus is located in the city of Foshan.
Considered to be a medium-sized university, Foshan University accepts a total of about 14,000 people each year.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Foshan University
This is a higher educational institution, which with enviable regularity occupies the highest positions in the ranking of the best universities in the world (included in the TOP-5 percent of the best).
Facilities and equipment at Foshan University
Students have at their disposal a large scientific library of the university. Among other things, the university provides all students with affordable housing - there is a hostel. Also for students on the campus there are small areas for sports and active leisure.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Foshan University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.