Foreign Trade University
Description of Foreign Trade University
- Founded: 1960
- Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Language of instruction: English
- Number of students: about 14,000
- Rating in Vietnam: 11.
Foreign Trade University is a modern university specializing in management, business, management programs and the study of several foreign languages. The university is one of the best in Vietnam and is in good standing with large employers - graduates in the shortest possible time get a decent job or become the founders of a profitable business.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Foreign Trade University
Accommodation, meals, prices
Foreign Trade University students can get a place in the hostel: comfortable conditions are created in it, there are kitchens, recreation areas and other important amenities. Hanoi has relatively inexpensive real estate: students can rent a separate room on the outskirts of the city from $ 169 per month or from $ 255 per month if the room is in the center of Hanoi. Rent a one-room apartment will come from $ 250 per month in a remote area and from $ 357 per month in the city center.
Food is also inexpensive in Vietnam, a cafe is located on the territory of the university: spending on food will amount to $ 121 per month.
Activities Foreign Trade University
Students come to the university from different parts of the world - each of them receives important experience in communicating with representatives of many nationalities. In their free time, performances, competitions and other events, including sports, are organized. Weekends offer opportunities for city tours and trips to other areas of Vietnam.
Facilities and equipment at Foreign Trade University
All rooms and halls of the university are equipped with the necessary furniture and appliances - education is convenient and effective. In addition to educational buildings, libraries and computer classes, the university has a developed sports infrastructure: venues, halls.
Admission dates and extra charges
The educational process at Foreign Trade University is divided into six months (semesters). Additional costs associated with mobile communications, travel by public transport, and so on, will range from $ 80 per month.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The requirements of the selection committee are standard - a certificate of previous education, passing entrance exams. Some specialties require an interview.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Foreign Trade University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.