Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University
Description of Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University
Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University (abbreviated as FAMU ) is an educational institution of the state type that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of the distant 1887 in America. Now FAMU University has at its disposal a small student campus in the city of Tallahassee.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University
This American University with an enviable constancy occupies the highest ranks of the TOP-5 percent of the best of the best universities in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University
University is a medium size. Here, about 15,000 people study annually.
University infrastructure requires a large library. Pupils are also provided with comfortable accommodation in the hostel. There is on campus everything necessary for outdoor activities and sports. This Spanish university is listed in such reputable groups as: American Association of State Colleges and Universities (AASCU), as well as State University System of Florida, Sport Affiliations and National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and Association of Public and Land-Grant Universities (APLU).
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To join the ranks of students of this university, you must provide data on past performance, as well as successfully pass the entrance exams. Every year, locals and visitors from different countries apply for the places in the university on the same conditions. According to statistics, about 60 percent of applications receive approval from the selection committee. Although in this sense, the situation may be slightly different, depending on what kind of faculty in question.
Tuition at Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University
Each academic year at the University of Spain is traditionally divided into two semesters. Training is conducted on a fee basis. At the same time, each student can rely on financial assistance from the university in the form of scholarships for good academic success. Future graduates pay about $ 7,500 per semester. Students can study full-time or remotely. Also, students and teaching staff have access to participate in international exchange programs.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.