Embry Riddle Aeronautical University (ERAU)
Description of Embry Riddle Aeronautical University (ERAU)
Embry Riddle Aeronautical University (abbreviated as ERAU) is a non-profit, private, academic institution in America that has been active in scientific and academic activities since early 1926. The university now has a campus in Daytona Beach.
The university is one of the largest institution because every year about 34,000 people can take courses here. More than 3000 teachers work at the university. Both teachers and students can, if they wish, take part in international exchange programs.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Embry Riddle Aeronautical University (ERAU)
This is an American higher education institution, which takes a leading position in the top of the best universities in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Embry Riddle Aeronautical University (ERAU)
Students have at their disposal a large scientific library. Students also apply for a place in the hostel. The university is included in a list of scientific groups and associations such as: sports associations and the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) and the Association of Independent Technological Universities (AITU).
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The admissions office of the university annually recruits students, assessing the progress of each applicant. The data on the results of examinations are also taken into account. Both local residents and foreign students can apply for studying. As statistics show, the majority of applicants successfully enter the university. The competition averages 90 out of 100 applications accepted.
Tuition at University
As in most American universities, the academic year is divided into two semesters. As far as the cost of studying is concerned, it is not that low. At the same time, the university administration allows students to save a little by receiving a scholarship for good academic performance. Students can also choose the most convenient studying scheme for themselves - in-person or remotely.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Embry Riddle Aeronautical University (ERAU)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.