The oldest college in the US is the College of William & Mary. The College of Wilhelm and Mary is a state institution that was founded in 1693 on the initiative of the charter of Wilhelm and Mary.
Currently, the university takes 127 place in the national rating, and in the international - 602. The College of Wilhelm and Mary is considered one of the most prestigious research institutions to date and attracts a large number of entrants. The quality of education is here at a high level. Graduates of this educational institution in a short time are employed in prestigious companies around the world.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
For such a long functioning of this college - among the graduates was a huge number of famous personalities. The pride of the university are the three US presidents, the Supreme Judge and the Speaker. Below is a list of the most distinguished students:
Such a number of famous personalities made the university popular not only in the country, but also in the world.
The main campus of the College of Wilhelm and Mary is territorially located in the picturesque suburb of Williamsburg. On the territory of the campus there is a furnished hostel for foreign citizens. The college is equipped with everything necessary for study and recreation: a large library of its own, a sports complex and grounds, research laboratories, catering points. The University is a member of the Oak Ridge Associated Universities and the Sport affiliations and memberships of the National Collegiate Athletic Association.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.