ESCP College Europe
Description of ESCP College Europe
- Founded: 1819
- Location: Paris, France
- Language of instruction: French, English
- Number of students: about 3200
- Rating in France: 49.
École Supérieure de Commerce à Paris is a European Business School and is very successful: about half of the students are foreigners. The school has 6 campuses in different cities of Europe: Paris, Turin, Berlin, London, Madrid and Warsaw.
This institution of higher education is constantly evolving and attracts not only applicants, but also employers from all over the world: they invite successful students to practice and further work. Many graduates have achieved great results in various fields of business and management.
ESCP Europe is a part of European culture, has prestigious awards and certificates, is included in the TOP-50 universities in France. Students are offered profitable and convenient exchange programs with other universities.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in ESCP College Europe
Accommodation, meals, prices
If you choose to study at the main campus of the School, located in Paris, accommodation costs from 400 € per month (rent a room on the outskirts of the city). A separate apartment can be rented for 600 € in a remote area or from 850 € in the center of Paris. Food in France is not cheap and will cost from 250 € per month.
Activities ESCP College Europe
It doesn’t matter which campus you choose to study in: all of them are located in beautiful and interesting European cities, so in your free time you can go on dozens of excursions introducing the history and culture of the country. Students unite in clubs of interest, organize various thematic, sports and creative events.
Facilities and equipment at ESCP College Europe
ESCP Europe corresponds to its status and has modern equipment in every study room. For students, libraries, gyms, computer classes and other facilities are available. The territory of campuses is reliably guarded, video surveillance is conducted around the clock.
Admission dates and extra charges
Education in the classical way is divided into semesters, after each you can relax and fly home. Additional financial expenses associated with public transport, mobile communications and so on, will be from 180 € per month.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The requirement for the applicant is standard - a package of documents and passing the entrance exam. But it’s important to double-check everything and prepare the documents correctly: the competition in the university is great - on average 5 people claim 1 place.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about ESCP College Europe
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.