ESCE School of Business, ESCE Graduate School of Business
Description of ESCE School of Business, ESCE Graduate School of Business
- Location: Paris, France,
- Established: 1968,
- Language of instruction: French, English,
- Type: mixed.
Ecole Sup é rieure du Commerce Extérieur (ESCE) is an international school with an excellent reputation, many awards and a presence in the leading rankings of the best schools in France. ESCE has a profile – Business, Management and Finance. The institution is part of the large-scale educational network OMNES Education together with specialized schools of engineering, law, communications.
The school has two campuses, the main and original of which was opened in Paris in 1968. Almost 30 years later, ESCE has expanded, settling in Lyon. Thanks to the constantly developing partnership with universities in different countries, students have the opportunity to visit the campuses of other institutions, including all OMNES Education schools, participate in internships, and organize large-scale events.
The multinationality of students and teachers is one of the features of the institution: representatives of about 80 countries, more than 30 nationalities teach and study here.
Students of the school have the opportunity to study from anywhere in the world thanks to the electronic library containing a database of thousands: books, scientific papers, research, lecture recordings and much more contribute to effective and convenient learning. Access to files is open around the clock, but it is just a tool for studying, and not a complete substitute for attending classes.
ESCE study areas are equipped to teach students with disabilities: elevators, lifting devices, color and light designations, specialized staff to help.
Things to know about
OMNES Education takes a unique approach to using the campuses of its schools – students can attend them in an open format, organizing events and using the entire infrastructure.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in ESCE School of Business, ESCE Graduate School of Business
Activities ESCE School of Business, ESCE Graduate School of Business
ESCE students have the opportunity to develop not only academic skills, but also to track their interests, implement ideas and explore new areas of life. In this they are assisted by more than 40 student associations that hold meetings and events in the fields of sports, creativity, charity, science and technology. The largest of the clubs is the administrative one - in which students organize most of the events taking place on campus, keep in touch between students and school staff.
Sports at ESCE are represented by team and individual lessons: football, volleyball, board games, chess and much more. Playgrounds and classrooms have been prepared for each sport.
In their free time, students can travel to the nearest attractions in Paris, visit restaurants and cafes, museums and galleries, concerts and performances.
- Third place in the list of the best business schools of Le Moci,
- More than 190 partner universities around the world,
- Two campuses in France: Lyon and Paris,
- Sixth place in the ranking of Le Parisien Etudiant,
- No. 7 among almost 40 institutions in terms of the quality of services for students and care for them.
Facilities and equipment at ESCE School of Business, ESCE Graduate School of Business
ESCE's Paris campus is located in the heart of the Esplanade de la Défense, France's largest business district and fourth in the world rankings.
The area is:
- Completely renovated premium building,
- 2700 sq.m. rooms for lectures and conferences,
- Roof with panoramic terrace and trees,
- Project incubator in the amount of 200 sq.m.,
- Recreation and self-study areas,
- Classes for individual or collective work.
The campus is located 15 minutes from the center of Paris, it can be used not only by local students, but also by students of all nearby OMNES Education schools.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year consists of several semesters, after each of which students take tests. Holidays are provided in summer and winter, and weekends on Saturday and Sunday, public and international holidays.
- Accommodation and meals,
- Public transport
- Medical care and insurance,
- Participation in student clubs,
- Books and consumables,
- Personal expenses.
All applicants go through several stages in order to enroll in ESCE programs. A prospective student must:
- Fill out the registration form and provide the necessary documents,
- Contact the admissions office for a face-to-face or online interview,
- Get an invitation to campus for final registration.
Admissions officers advise you to apply as early as possible in order to have time to get all the documents for coming to France: renew your passport, apply for medical insurance and a visa.
According to statistics from recent years, more than 92% of graduates find a job within two months after graduation. The diploma obtained by graduates will help them continue their studies at prestigious universities around the world (if desired).
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
General requirements for foreign nationals applying to ESCE:
- Personal data: a copy of the passport,
- Resume with achievements, certificates and diplomas,
- A motivation letter explaining why the student wants to enroll in ESCE,
- Recommendations from teachers or mentors from the previous place of study,
- Diploma of the previous level of education (school, bachelor's degree) with an evaluation transcript for the last three academic years,
- Certificate of English proficiency with scores not lower than conversational level. If the student did not pass the language exam, he can replace the certificate with a conversation with one of the representatives of the admissions committee.
Scholarships ESCE School of Business, ESCE Graduate School of Business
Students have the opportunity to take advantage of government aid programs, loans and scholarships from third-party organizations that cooperate with ESCE. Employees will definitely help in filling out the application and collecting the necessary documents.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about ESCE School of Business, ESCE Graduate School of Business
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.