University of Paris-South 11 quite an interesting story of occurrence. A short distance from Paris, in the town of Ors, in the post-war years, scientific research institutes were built. When, in 1970, they began to unite, L'Université Paris-Sud XI emerged. The number 11, at the name of the public research university has a symbolic meaning. It indicates belonging to the legendary Sorbonne, which broke up at the same time and served as the center of the union of all public institutions of Paris until 1970. To date, Paris-South is one of the best French universities, which are focused on teaching naturally scientific disciplines. This higher educational institution is a key part of the research university Paris-Saclay. Under the roof of the latter are united also other "whales" from the Parisian universities.
Paris-Sud XI is the center of scientific and academic thought associated with natural and / or exact sciences. Let's analyze the best directions of the university.
All scientific developments and research are carried out under the patronage of such major scientific French organizations as CNRS and CEA.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
Immediately on campus. This is the largest academic building in France. Most of the area is occupied by scientific centers and variations of various laboratories. A lot of student cafes, where you can dine in just 4 euros. On the territory of the University grows a botanical garden with rare plant species. Special organization CROUS is engaged in the resettlement of students in dormitories.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.