Dong Do University
Description of Dong Do University
- Founded: 1994
- Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Language of instruction: English
- Rating in Vietnam: 116.
Dong Do University is a modern international university that is recognized by students and employers. The programs offered at the university train specialists with relevant knowledge and skills in the chosen field.
In total there are 13 faculties - they are popular:
- International relationships
- Business administration
- Foreign languages
- Information Technology
Most teachers are candidates and doctors of science who prepare students for an independent life, not only sharing knowledge, but also helping to develop as a person, discover talents. There are international exchange programs, the university conducts a number of its own research.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Dong Do University
Accommodation, meals, prices
A dormitory is available for foreign students, located next to the educational buildings: the rooms have comfortable furniture and the necessary electronics - all this contributes to a good rest and effective independent work. The cost of a place in a hostel is about $ 10 per month. If you wish, you can rent a one-room apartment from $ 218 per month on the outskirts or from $ 336 per month in the center of Hanoi.
Students eat at the student cafe, where it is inexpensive, tasty and healthy.
Activities Dong Do University
Hanoi is a large city with many interesting sights: historical, cultural, natural. In their free time, students can visit them, studying Vietnam in all its fields. Students also come together in interest groups, participate in competitions, performances.
Facilities and equipment at Dong Do University
All classrooms have the necessary modern technical equipment, a library is available, computer rooms with Internet access. Research work takes place in the laboratories of the university.
Admission dates and extra charges
Additional costs for students will range from $ 190 per month: this includes meals, tickets for public transport, payment for mobile communications, leisure activities.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Admission to Dong Do University is based on the results of entrance exams and grades at the previous educational institution. Some faculties may have additional requirements.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Dong Do University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.