Chongqing University of Posts & Telecommunications
Description of Chongqing University of Posts & Telecommunications
Chongqing University of Posts & Telecommunications -, established in 1950, China's university year. The main building is located in the Chinese city of Chongqing, which contributes to the particular popularity of the institute. The university is included in the TOP 100 best educational institutions in China and also regularly appears in international rankings. Worthy positions are due to compliance with current standards and the level of education that each student can count on.
University sizes are average. The number of students does not exceed 19 thousand. At the same time, foreigners can also count on the receipt and use of all available services (accommodation in a dormitory, regular classes in a private sports center). In addition, the quality of educational services is decent.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Chongqing University of Posts & Telecommunications
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Chongqing University of Posts & Telecommunications
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.