Guilin University of Technology (GUT) is a higher public educational institution in China. Since its founding in 1956, GUT has been committed to maintaining excellence in teaching and research, cultivating a large number of outstanding talents and making a significant contribution to the country's prosperity, especially to the development of the national economy. The university offers applicants 59 undergraduate programs and 35 master's programs, which are implemented in 17 faculties.
The main areas of preparation for undergraduate programs are:
The main areas of preparation for master's programs are:
Chinese language training is intended for foreign applicants planning to study at GUT. This educational program promotes understanding of Chinese culture and the development of high communication skills.
The university provides its students with the opportunity to live in a hostel. Cost of living = from 1500 ¥ -4500 ¥ / semester.
The university is located in the south of China in Guilin and has four campuses: Guilin Pingfeng, Guilin Yanshan, Nanning Anji and Nanning Airport.
The material and technical base of the university includes:
The academic year at the university begins in September and consists of two semesters.
To enter the university you must:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.