Changchun University of Technology (abbreviated CCUT) or 长春 工 业大学 is an educational institution of higher education in the People's Republic of China, which conducts active research and academic activities, ranging from the distant 1952. Currently, the main building of the university is located in the city of Jilin.
This institution of higher education rightfully belongs to medium-sized universities, where 20,000 people can study every year.
For detailed information about the educational program international students can visit the official site of an educational institution or contact to SMAPSE manager.
Chinese University is listed among the best universities in the world.
The university provides students with the best conditions. International students can stay in public hostels on the campus. There is also access to a large scientific library. In addition, not far from the university and hostel.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.