Changchun University of Science & Technology (abbreviated CUST) is an educational institution in the People's Republic of China that has been active in scientific work since the distant 1958. The main building of the higher institution is located in Changchun City.
This is the highest educational institution, which constantly replenishes the list of the TOP 80 best in the country, as well as among the TOP 5 percent of the best of the best in the world.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
We are talking about an average university, where about 19,000 people study annually. Applicants from all over the world traditionally claim to be students in this university.
The university has a large university library, there is a small hostel and a modern, well-developed sports ground and a hall.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.