CATS College Cambridge Summer Camp
Description of CATS College Cambridge Summer Camp
- Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Age of students: 12-18 l.
- Language of instruction: English
- Type of study: summer academic and language camp.
CATS College Cambridge is a leading college for high school students, located in brand new premises in the heart of the academic city of Cambridge. The world-famous King's and Trinity colleges are just a short walk from the school. The college is located in a historic university town, nearby there are shops, cafes; 50 minutes by train from London, 45 km from Stansted Airport, 10 minutes by taxi from the station. Cambridge is a safe and very popular city for students of all ages!
Programs and prices, tuition fees in CATS College Cambridge Summer Camp
Accommodation, meals, prices
CATS Cambridge offers accommodation in two residences, both with cozy single rooms with bathrooms. Elizabeth House (premium residence) is located on campus. The university house is a ten-minute walk from the hotel. Individual students (who came without a group) live in the Elizabeth House residence.
Activities CATS College Cambridge Summer Camp
- 1 excursion for the whole day 1r./week. Examples of full-day excursions (1 per week): London, Warwick Castle, Canterbury.
- 1 half-day excursion 1r./week Examples of half-day excursions: Ely, Bury St Edmunds or Stamford.
- 7 evening activities per week.
- Additional full-day excursions: Oxford, Windsor Castle or Thorpe Park.
- Known worldwide for its prestigious university, Cambridge attracts about 7 million tourists who annually come to see numerous sights and monuments - from a boat trip along the river to visiting famous museums.
- The academic program provides the perfect learning adventure through dynamic, interactive, informative, culturally integrated lessons.
- The curriculum is designed taking into account communicative competencies by strengthening confidence, motivation, and maximizing the benefits of the international environment. The purpose of the programs is to encourage students to use the language, not just learn it. Teachers of the school encourage students to use the language in real situations.
- Related activities, excursions allow students to present what they have learned, directly in practice, to communicate with people of different nationalities.
- Learning the language in the classroom and everyday English will help students make the most of their stay at camp.
- Students aged 18-19 are accepted only as part of a group in which all students return to secondary school for the following year. They must comply with all school rules as minors.
Facilities and equipment at CATS College Cambridge Summer Camp
The college offers equipped classrooms, a computer room, a learning resource center.
Admission dates and extra charges
A non-refundable deposit of £100 at the time of booking, which allows you to reserve a seat on the course before making the final payment.
- Registration fee (for a programme/course) 150 GBP
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- Language level requirements for the Oxbridge Preparation Programme, STEM, STEM and English for Science courses: above average, from B2.
- For classic English: Beginner-Advanced.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about CATS College Cambridge Summer Camp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.