Studio Cambridge - Sir Michael Summer Camp is open on the main campus of Studio Cambridge. It can accept up to 200 students. In Sir Michael Camp students from 80 countries spend their holidays. Foreign students choose the camp due to excellent reputation, ranking, high quality of educational services, convenient location.
Studying English is offered to students with full immersion in the language environment. Students communicate in English not only in class, but also during leisure, extra-curricular activities. Communicative approach brings great results.
Short information. The course of English for those who want to improve their language skills, get to know the student environment of colorful Cambridge, cognitively relax in England.
About the course. The program provides for the choice of academic load.
The standard course is designed for 20 lessons per week. Students develop general language skills: understanding English, reading, writing, speaking, grammar.
Intensive course includes 28 lessons per week. In addition to the standard course, lessons of language practice are offered.
Students age: 14 - 17 years.
Start dates: the program is standard 14, 28.06 - 30.08; 05.06 - 30.08.
Admission requirements: English - from A1
Learning outcomes: development of basic language skills, replenishment of general vocabulary, practice of communication in English, exceptional understanding of the language and excellent pronunciation , Smoothness of speech
Class size: up to 12 people.
Lesson duration: 45 minutes.
Price (all included, accommodation in the residence):
Price (all included, accommodation in the family): [ 999.46]
Students have two options for accommodation:
In both cases a boarding meal is provided.
Cultural program in the camp includes 4 activities per week. Each takes for 2 hours. Also, students can do sports, there are various clubs for the development of creative abilities. Every evening, entertainment activities are held in the camp.
On Saturdays, students are invited to go on field trips. The program can include visiting Canterbury, Richmond, Stratford-upon-Avon, Windsor, Brighton, London (two separate excursions are offered: museum and sightseeing tours).
Lessons are held from 9:00 to 12:30.
Sir Michael Camp, occupying a Victorian building, has 22 modern classrooms, a computer classroom, audio and video library, a linguistic laboratory. Wireless Internet is available on campus. In breaks between lessons students can have a rest in cafe Studio. The campus is surrounded by greenery.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.