28 best Spanish language courses in Barcelona. List of schools for foreign students, 2024 fees, rankings
Nowadays, Spain is one of the most popular country among foreign students wishing to get high-quality education abroad. SMAPSE offers you TOP-20 schools and colleges in Barcelona, Spain where international students can study effective Spanish courses all year round. Language schools in Barcelona provide high-quality studying conditions, a wide range of courses and programs, exciting cultural programs and high-qualified teachers as native speakers. Spanish courses in Barcelona can be combined with interesting cultural programs and sports activities that will make your studying abroad unforgettable.
SMAPSE experts have collected for you 20 best schools and colleges in Barcelona that allow to combine effective Spanish courses with interesting cultural programs. Please, don't hesitate to contact SMAPSE experts as they are always ready to answer all your questions.
Advantages of studying Spanish courses in Barcelona for foreign students
Every year language schools abroad become more and more popular with international students. Studying Spanish courses in Barcelona has a number of advantages:
- Modern equipment
- Developed school infrastructure
- Latest teaching approaches
- Highly qualified teachers
- Great climate and location
- High security
- Great reviews from parents and students
- Impeccable reputation and high rankings of educational institutions
- A wide range of courses and programs
- Language classes with native speakers
- Large selection of leisure activities and much more.
Courses and programs at best language schools in Barcelona
A huge number of courses and the possibility of choosing their duration allows to find the perfect option for each student. Language schools in Barcelona offer several main areas of language programs for foreign students:
- Mix of studies and rest. As part of these courses, students learn the language in the classroom with experienced teachers, get acquainted with the culture and traditions of the country on numerous excursions, relax at extracurricular activities (for example, a movie night or a talent show) .This option is suitable even for children with insufficient language proficiency, since each course involves several levels of study.
- Sports (studying in Spanish in Barcelona + sports). This course will be ideal for children and adults who are keen on sports. During their trip abroad, students will be able to learn a language at a high level, as well as continue to pursue their favourite hobby under the supervision of experienced coaches. For example, the well-known children's football camp Barcelona Experience offers summer Spanish courses in combination with football, while the Spanish + Tennis program offers the popular language school Enforex Barcelona.
- Creative (Spanish + creativity). During such programs, children and adolescents will be able to do their favourite hobby - music, dance or theater.
- Preparation (language + preparation for admission to a foreign educational institution). Curricula with the study of the Spanish language are quite interesting for students who dream of entering TOP schools and graduates who are going to apply to the leading universities of Spain. In addition, some language centers offer courses aimed at studying a specific area of knowledge - business, programming, literature, etc. For foreign students, such programs will be a great opportunity to learn more about their favourite subject in the framework of interesting lectures from world experts.
- Adventure (Spanish + familiarity with the nature of the country). This option is suitable for students of all ages who love nature. During the program, participants usually go hiking, cycling tours and much more.
Tuition fees at Spanish schools in Barcelona for foreign students
Tuition fees for Spanish courses in Barcelona can vary significantly depending on the ranking of the chosen educational institution, as well as the program, its duration and specialization. The average cost of education is from 1000 € to 1500 € for two weeks per student. Typically, the price includes accommodation, meals, educational materials, some extracurricular activities and excursions. Additional expense items traditionally comprise:
- Flights and transfer
- Visa costs, including consular fee
- Bank charges
- Translation of documents
- Additional school activities and trips
- Pocket expenses.
A more complete and accurate list of additional costs is worth looking at the site of the selected school.
Summer language courses are the most popular among foreign students, because a summer camp abroad is an amazing opportunity to combine a real adventure with an interesting language program that "will not make the child hate the language". In addition, many language centers also offer spring, autumn and winter programs for people of any age.
Language courses in Barcelona for international students
Language schools in Spain attract students from all over the world not only with high standards of education, but also with the ease of admission. Studying in Spanish courses in Barcelona allows you to go to study abroad with a minimum package of documents, which usually includes obtaining a visa and medical insurance.
To enter Spanish language courses in Barcelona, it’s worth following a few simple steps:
- Choose a direction of studying, based on a student's interests and desires. It can be learning Spanish in combination with studying customs and traditions, with sports, creative or educational activities.
- Choose an educational institution, paying attention to the cost of the program, ranking and reviews of parents.
- Find out the list of required documents for admission.
- Submit an admission application and pay for the course.
For your convenience, this page provides a description of all prestigious schools and international programs, their rankings, tuition fees and reviews of other students - by contacting SMAPSEspecialists.