- Camps in London for students for the summer holidays: location
- The benefits of studying in the language camps of London
- Summer programs in London: features and conditions of vacation programs, extra-curricular activities and excursions
- Ranking of the best children's camps on holidays
- Tuition fees in summer camps in London
Summer vacations in another country are a great opportunity to get an experience of studying abroad for each child. Children's vacation programs enable students to get acquainted with the culture of another country, learn traditions, greatly improve their communicative and conversational skills. Studying during the holidays in one of the English-speaking capitals of the world is an amazing combination of language learning and exciting adventure.
Study plus rest is a unique complex that represents linguistic camps for its students. Language camps in London offer a wide variety of programs for their students that will satisfy any interests of students.
Many parents worry that education during the summer holidays will not allow students to rest from "constant cramming and learning." But now it's a myth! Study on one of the vacation programs in London is completely different from the usual study in the classroom at school. Despite the richness of the program, most of the lessons take place in a game form, which allows students to "not get tired of the language".
Another fear of parents is that the child will be in another country alone. However, this is completely different: students are constantly under the supervision of experienced teachers who are always ready to help or give advice to their students. A huge number of interesting events and excursions, familiarity with peers from around the world will provide students with wonderful memories, and will not give you a chance to get bored in the house.
Summer educational programs in London - a great chance to immerse yourself in the English-speaking environment, learn one of the oldest capitals of Europe and find friends around the world. London is a city that is associated with learning English in everyone.
Camps in London for students for the summer holidays: location
London is the capital of Great Britain, known throughout the world for its unique culture: here students can see world famous sights, cultural monuments and ancient streets. This historically valuable city will conquer you with its fantastic atmosphere, which combines traditions that have gone through the centuries and modern trends.
London - one of the world's centers of culture and learning: this is the city most often seen by students in the pages of their textbooks, it's his sights studied in English lessons. London will conquer every student, will allow you to see live pictures that you can often see in movies and TV shows. Unique traditions and customs, magnificent parks and gardens, amazing sights and ancient museums will make a trip to this city interesting and exciting for students.
The benefits of studying in the language camps of London
London is the capital of the English-speaking world and one of the world-famous centers of education. Studying in the country of ranking universities and the best colleges during the summer holidays has undoubted advantages:
- High level of security. London is a quiet city, the cultural capital of Great Britain. Sending a child to a summer camp during the summer holidays, parents will not have any reason to worry about his safety. In the camps, 24-hour childcare is organized, which is confirmed by the parents' excellent feedback.
- Educational programs that are built on age-old traditions and modern teaching methods, suitable even for children with low language knowledge. A variety of educational institutions offer a wide range of vacation programs - from educational to adventure.
- Highly qualified teachers will make the learning process interesting and effective.
- Modern equipment and comfortable residences. Training during summer programs takes place on the basis of world famous educational institutions with high rankings, which gives students the opportunity to use the latest equipment and immerse themselves in the student atmosphere of the best educational institutions.
- High ranking. Most of the elite universities and leading colleges in the UK have a great reputation on the world stage.
- Step to enroll in a foreign school, college or university. Many vacation programs in London are aimed at preparing students for admission to an educational institution. Such educational programs allow you to get acquainted with the criteria and methods of teaching, as well as learn the traditions and cultures of the country.
- Communication in a multicultural environment. During the studying, students will be able to meet with people from different countries and find friends from all over the world.
- Communication in English-speaking environment. For students, schooling, where there are few children from the same country, will allow you to get excellent practice in spoken English, since children will also use English to communicate with their peers.
Summer programs in London: features and conditions of vacation programs, extra-curricular activities and excursions
Summer camps for students in England offer a variety of vacation programs, depending on the goals and desires of the child:
- For students who want to develop their English
- For students who want to go to school in the UK
- For graduates intending to enter an English university
- For young researchers who like hiking in nature
- For beginning scientists, for example, interested in programming or designing robots and many others.
For students, there are usually several options for residence - residence or residence in the host family. Accommodation in the residence traditionally means accommodation in 2 or 3-bed rooms with full board. The host family allows the child to become more familiar with the culture of the country "at first hand" in everyday life. Some summer camps also offer full-time education, which is suitable for students traveling with their parents: in this case, students have the opportunity to attend all classes and some extracurricular activities.
Leisure activities and excursions are an interesting part of summer educational programs. While traveling, students will be able to visit many of London's most famous attractions:
- Big Ben
- Westminster Abbey
- Buckingham Palace
- Tower of London
- Tower Bridge
- Trafalgar Square
- St. Paul's Cathedral and much more.
Ranking of the best children's camps on holidays
TOP-8 summer camps in London:
- Abbey DLD College London offers a variety of academic programs for students who are going to enter the UK educational institutions.
- Pilgrims Harrow School has created a wonderful course that provides an opportunity to significantly improve the level of the English language of the student, as well as enjoy a large number of interesting leisure activities.
- Abbey DLD London (Summer Camp Academic Summer) offers several programs for its students (for example, a unique summer course in medicine for students wishing to continue their education in this field).
- Brunel University provides for its students a summer course of English, in which students can attend a whole complex of interesting excursions "Discover London".
- Mill Hill Summer School is a perfect combination of learning and recreation for students who want to improve their English, especially spoken English.
- The University of Westminster offers several vacation programs, including unique courses on leadership for future businessmen and entrepreneurs.
- Harrow Summer School provides an excellent selection of programs for creative and athletic students. For example, it includes such programs as "English + Dance and Drama", "English + Football", "English + Tennis" and others.
- Queenswood school also offers a wide selection of summer programs for students. One of the unique programs of the school - it's English and riding a horse - allows you to create amazing memories of summer holidays.
Tuition fees in summer camps in London
The price of education depends on the chosen option of accommodation, duration of the course and its complexity, as well as on the prestige of the institution. The average cost of studying for summer programs in London ranges from 800 £ to 1,200 £ a week.