Cambridge University Summer School
Description of Cambridge University Summer School
- Location: Cambridge, UK
- Age of students: 14-18 years
- Type of studying: mixed
- Type of accommodation: residence
- Language learning: English.
The University of Cambridge invites students of 14-18 years old to exciting summer programs that have many advantages:
- Getting academic experience: programs allow you to get acquainted with the features of student life in Cambridge
- Expanding horizons and cultural enrichment: excursion programs will open the sights of Cambridge, its surroundings, London and other cities
- Active life in the camp: students are happy to spend time on interesting extracurricular activities, play sports, find new friends.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Cambridge University Summer School
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students live in a residence in comfortable rooms for 1, 2, 3 people with all amenities.
Activities Cambridge University Summer School
The program includes a huge number of daytime and evening extracurricular activities:
- Trip to London
- Visit the White Rocks at Dover
- Trip to Oxford
- Visit to Windsor Castle
- Discover the sights of Cambridge
- Visiting entertainment infrastructure
- Karaoke nights
- Talent show
- Picnics and more.
Facilities and equipment at Cambridge University Summer School
The infrastructure of the school includes:
- Creative studios
- Conference hall
- Sports grounds, courts
- Spa area
- Dining and more.
Admission dates and extra charges
The price includes:
- Registration fee
- Gym membership
- Events, trips and excursions
- Academic support.
- Flight and transfers
- Educational materials
- Entry fee
- Student ID
- Meals outside college, shopping, personal expenses.
- Transfer (one way) 95 USD
- Registration fee (for a programme/course) 100 USD
- Study materials 95 USD
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Cambridge University Summer School
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.