Description of Burapha University
Burapha University (abbreviated BUU ) is an educational institution of the state type that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the distant 1955 in Thailand. Currently, BUU has its student campus, the main building is located in Chonbury.
Admission of students each year holds a special selection committee. In parallel with the locals, visitors from different countries also apply for places at the university. Students and faculty have access to various international exchange programs. Also, students can choose a convenient program - remotely or internally.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Burapha University
Each year, this institution of higher education confidently proves its right to be included in the rating of the TOP-20 universities of the country.
Facilities and equipment at Burapha University
The university has created excellent conditions for students. At their disposal a large scientific library. Also, the university is constantly evolving, willingly sharing its experience, as evidenced by its membership in the Association of Southeast Asian Institutions of Higher Learning (ASAIHL) group, as well as the ASEAN University Network (AUN) and others.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Each academic year at the institution is traditionally divided into two semester-based classic ones.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Burapha University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.