The Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies (abbreviated ASE ) is an educational institution of the state type that has been active in scientific and academic work since the beginning of 1913 in Romania. Now ASE University has its own small campus in Bucharest.
The Academy is considered to be a rather large educational institution, where about 45,000 people annually take a course. Both locals and visitors from different countries apply for places at the university under the same conditions.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This Romanian Academy is traditionally included in the list of the best of the best in the country. In addition, the university is listed in the TOP-5 percent of the best of the best at the world level.
Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies provides students with everything they need. Students have a large scientific library. In addition, there are hostels and modern sports facilities on campus . The university itself is also famous for its membership in such an authoritative scientific group as the European University Association (EUA).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.