Bishkek University of Humanities
Description of Bishkek University of Humanities
- Founded: 1979
- Location: Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
- Number of students:
- Rating in the country: 13
- Language of instruction: 16 languages.
Bishkek Humanitarian University is one of the leading higher educational institutions of Kyrgyzstan. The educational institution offers education in 16 foreign languages, including English, Italian, Chinese, German and others. The teaching staff includes native professors.
The university offers education at a large number of faculties:
- Economics and finance
- Socio-psychological faculty
- Journalism and information systems
- Slavic studies
- Ecology and Management
- Oriental Studies and International Relations
- Kyrgyz-Chinese faculty
- European civilizations.
Bishkek University for the Humanities cooperates with leading universities around the world, university students regularly participate in international student exchange programs and undergo internships and internships.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Bishkek University of Humanities
Accommodation, meals, prices
The university offers students accommodation in their own hostel on the campus. No meals are provided, so students either cook at home or eat in a cafe near the university or in the city center.
Facilities and equipment at Bishkek University of Humanities
The classrooms are equipped with whiteboards, screens, projectors and CD players. The university has its own library, in which students are available scientific journals, books and online sources necessary for study.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year at the university is divided into six months, at the end of each there is a session.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For admission to the university, applicants must fill out an application for admission, provide a certificate of secondary education or a diploma of higher education and successfully pass the entrance exams.
Scholarships Bishkek University of Humanities
Students at the university have the opportunity to study and receive scholarships at leading universities around the world: each country has its own requirements, but the main criterion is excellent academic success.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Bishkek University of Humanities
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.