Bishkek Humanitarian University is one of the leading higher educational institutions of Kyrgyzstan. The educational institution offers education in 16 foreign languages, including English, Italian, Chinese, German and others. The teaching staff includes native professors.
The university offers education at a large number of faculties:
Bishkek University for the Humanities cooperates with leading universities around the world, university students regularly participate in international student exchange programs and undergo internships and internships.
During the bachelor's studies, guest lectures and master classes from business professionals, embassy employees, etc. Bachelor's graduates of the Bishkek Humanities University have high qualifications and experience gained in the learning process.
Graduate students undergo internships and are competitive in the global market.
The university offers students accommodation in their own hostel on the campus. No meals are provided, so students either cook at home or eat in a cafe near the university or in the city center.
The classrooms are equipped with whiteboards, screens, projectors and CD players. The university has its own library, in which students are available scientific journals, books and online sources necessary for study.
The academic year at the university is divided into six months, at the end of each there is a session.
For admission to the university, applicants must fill out an application for admission, provide a certificate of secondary education or a diploma of higher education and successfully pass the entrance exams.
Students at the university have the opportunity to study and receive scholarships at leading universities around the world: each country has its own requirements, but the main criterion is excellent academic success.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.