Israel's largest educational and research center includes 5 faculties and 51 divisions. The scientific base of the university plays an important role in the development of agriculture, industry and education in the country.
The university was founded in 1969 in the southern city of Beersheba with the support of Israeli Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion. The university was opened to study the issues of desalination of the desert, which makes up 60% of Israel's territory.
The faculties of Computer Science and Informatics, the School of Engineering and the Department of Natural Sciences are internationally renowned. These departments of the university have a high research index, an excellent reputation among students, and are known for the high level of training of specialists. Separately, it is worth noting the Medical School. Joyce and Irving Goldman - the faculty has become a model for community and global medicine. There is no equal to the university in the study of agriculture in drylands.
Students of the 3rd year and above or undergraduates are invited to the program. The program includes accommodation, meals and excursions.
The university offers a wide range of short-term courses:
The university dormitories are within walking distance - right across the street from the academic town. Students live in the following conditions:
The university campus is the main city attraction. The university has 5 buildings, all university facilities are located in one place, organizing a campus. The buildings form a courtyard and a plaza where students love to gather. The main building is an example of modern architectural style, built in the shape of a cube and with a main hall in the shape of an inclined cone.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.