The Hebrew University , located in the city of Jerusalem, is the first in the national rating of Israeli educational institutions with higher education. Ha-Universita ha-Ivrit bi-Yerushalayim (HUJI) is not just a higher education institution, it is a large scientific research base. The World Zionist Organization, through its activists, was able to establish the founding of the first university in Palestine in 1918. The doors to education were opened for various reasons only in 1925. In terms of level of education, HUJI firmly took its place in the first hundred universities - world leaders in this field .
What are the advantages of a Jewish university?
A characteristic feature is the moment of foundation, in which the greatest minds in history took part. The university can boast not one luminary from the number of graduates, who brought new knowledge to the world science. The current situation is based on the excellent reputation of the whole institution as a whole and of certain areas in particular.
A separate priority is science. Approximately forty percent of all scientific research is associated with the name of the institution being represented. It is impossible to overestimate the contribution of HUJI in the matter environmental protection, agricultural innovation and historical analytical criteria. The unique faculty of Judaica is recognized as a unique uniqueness, thanks to the religious and scientific base of the State of Israel.
List of the most famous people related to HUJI
Structural characteristics HUJI
The area reserved for the university occupies one of the parts of the north-eastern sector of Jerusalem. The main buildings are built in the style of Arab architecture. The buildings are in one place and surrounded by a white fence. In this square, there are faculties, the building of the National Library of Israel and student hostels. Each hostel can accommodate six thousand people. Students can improve in three sports complexes, and for leisure there are computer centers. All the buildings and directly on the territory around the clock there is a guard.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.