Bar-Ilan University or Bar-Ilan University (BIU) is located in Israel in Ramat Gan. The city is one of the most beautiful and picturesque corners of the country. On the campus there are 73 buildings, surrounded by evergreen parks and lawns. The university was founded in 1965 and named after the outstanding Rabbi Mein Bar-Ilan, who supported and propagated religion in Israel. The symbol of the educational institution is the Torah (the Jewish holy book) and a microscope aimed at it. This combination symbolizes the unity of the religious principle and the natural sciences.
The Bar-Ilan University is rightfully ranked as one of the most prestigious institutions of higher education in Israel and is on the list of the best universities in the world.
The main focus of education in the university is directed to religious and scientific doctrines. A distinctive feature of the university is that it is the only higher educational institution where they teach financial mathematics, as a mathematical section in general. Also popular here:
For admission to Bar-Ilan University it is necessary to provide a certificate and pass the entrance exams, the results of which are enrolled.
The teaching staff of this educational institution includes more than 1500 scientists, professors, candidates and doctors of science. At the same time, almost 32,000 students study at the same time. About this popularity and prestige of the visit, the creators, perhaps, did not dare to dream. The University cordially opens the doors to both local applicants and guests from other countries and states.
Detailed information and faculties, admission, cost and payment for training can be found on the official website of Bar-Ilan University http://www.bi . About the lives of teachers and students, their hobbies, activities of various scientific activities and sports achievements can be found on the pages of social networks Linkedin.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.