Technion Israel Institute of Technology is an Israeli technological university, which was founded in 1912. There is a Technion University in the city of Haifa (north of Israel). This higher educational institution has a rather large research activity and excellent academic performance.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
University Technion is one of the best universities in the country and has many specialized faculties. You should pay attention to the faculty of mathematics, which is known for its research. The Faculty of Informatics also has excellent academic indicators. The wide-profile faculty of engineering, gives an opportunity to study the programs of civil engineering and the engineering of electronic systems.
The Technion is located on Mount Carmel and occupies 300 hectares. The campus of 90 buildings is located in the Neve Sheanon area. Every week there are educational and sporting events. The infrastructure of this settlement is very developed, there are banks, hospitals, shops and fitness clubs. In their free time, students can visit the entertainment complex with a cinema and a concert hall.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.